my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Saba Doru [2012]
Sunday, July 6, 2014

Saba Doru [2012]

Synopsis :

The story revolves around the 38-year-old Usa Shijimi (Watanabe), who is a high school classical literature teacher. Her students are mean to her, but they don't realize that she has another identity. Outside school, she lies about her age to be active as the super popular 17-year-old idol Watanabe Mayu, whom the students adore. --Tokyograph

Synopsis source : d-addicts

I watch this drama because I need something lite and simple. This drama have about 20 minutes per episode. So it kinda a short marathon. Anyway, the storyline is simple, interesting but simple. The sub-plot kinda ridiculous sometimes but I really enjoy it.

The ending is kinda heart warming. Well it make me sad at one point. The love romance kinda funny and weird haha.. Anyway gonna make a short review. This drama is funny, entertaining and simple. I enjoy this drama and the OST is really catchy. I rate this drama 4 out of 5. :D



OST source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...