my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Divoom ITOUR-ROCK Speaker
Sunday, July 20, 2014

Divoom ITOUR-ROCK Speaker


This camouflage speaker is a salute to the out door enthusiasts.
Thanks to its portability and built-in rechargeable battery, you
can express your passion to music anytime anywhere. Just
connect the 3.5mm audio cable to your iphone, ipad, ipod or all
kinds of smartphone let Po-bass technology produces more
powerful bass and daisy-chain design release superb sound.
Now it’s time to rock out your music style.
Source : divoom

I use this speaker on my mp4. (Review of my m4 = click here) Well despite the small size, this speaker deliver a great bass and great audio. I always use it when driving (my car's radio is broken) and it can really last a long time. Almost 4 days when I used regularly.


So this is mine. I get it in Yellow / Gold colour. I want the green one but that one is out of stocks. It doesn't matter what colour I get. It still not matching with my pink mp4 anyway. I really wonder why this gadgets stuff never in the pink colour. I'll buy it in the heartbeat. 

So this is the back view. The box ripped a bit in the process of wanting to test the unit before buying. Well the salesgirl ended up ripping the box out.. Zzzzz 




What I get in the box aside the speaker is charging cable and the manual book. 


What I do like is the cable can be keep nicely at the bottom of the speaker. Not really a long cable but still I can live with it. The on/off button also at the bottom of the speaker.


This speaker will show blue light when turned on and red when charging. The good thing is the red light becoming the indicator and turn off when the charging is full. This speaker have a sturdy material. I drop it couple of times but it still looks nothing happen. The skin, the pattern have a material that attract dust. It hard to remove the dust sometimes.



This hole is for 3.5 mm jack. It for charging and also for combining with other speaker. It can combine with multiple speaker. I haven't try that yet but from the YouTube review it sound really cool.

*******************************************************************

Overall what I do like about this speaker, it is tiny but deliver a great bass. I love the output. The battery life is long :D.

What I don't like is it does not have battery indicator. I have encounter many times that when I'm listening to music suddenly the speaker is off. It kinda frustrating at that time. The next thing is.. Don't you think if the speaker is in pink colour it would be much cooler? Haha.. 

Anyway this speaker is my lifesaver and I love it :D


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...