my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon [2003]
Monday, July 14, 2014

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon [2003]

Synopsis :

Usagi Tsukino was a normal school girl until a stuffed cat named Luna literally fell into her life. Next thing she knows, she's the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Moon and is destined to find the Moon Princess and defeat all evil that comes in her way. But she's not alone though; Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Tuxedo Kamen will help her throughout her battles. This is a live-action series re-telling of the Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon manga and anime series and doesn't follow exactly to the original. (i.e: Minako actually is an idol, CROWN Gaming Center has been changed to a karaoke center, Luna is a stuffed animal.) Written by Skye-chan

Synopsis source : iMDb

I started to watch this when I'm wanting to see more Keiko Kitagawa. Well enough when I say I'm growing up with Sailormoon haha.. So kinda a big fan :D. I remember when the live action started to aired. Well at first I thought that it gonna ended up like most of anime - live version drama. Unrealistic hair colour and weird characters personality. Well this is actually quite contrary what I thought it gonna be. The hair colour only changed when the Sailor senshi transforming. So kinda acceptable. Aside from that, I can really feel that each characters are real and all their sadness and happiness are real. So this is actually a good drama.

The storyline is different from the original manga. It kinda sad that  they portray princess that kind of person. All characters in this drama is kinda different. Usagi not the crybaby girl, Makoto is not chasing guys, Rei is not a person who thinks highly about herself and Minako is kinda a serious girl. So overall, the characters and the storyline are blended well. The storyline is interesting, there is many unexpected twist that make me want to see more. I keep wanting to watch the next episode each time I finish one episode. I actually can't do any work and keeps marathon this drama. So after finish watching this drama I kinda feel lost.. Hahaha =.=


The action? Ok just say that I have my laugh when watching the fighting scene. However some of the fighting scene is really cool like Mercury with her sword. The Dark Mercury is too cool and awesome. Hahaha. Ok in this drama I really enjoy myself. It does have a lot of plot hole and too much Usagi relationship. I was expecting something between Nephrite and Mercury. There are some indication something will happen but at the end, it just focus too much on Usagi and Mamoru and no Mercury and Nephrite. The OST is kinda catchy and cute. :D

Overall.. This drama is actually quite good drama. I enjoy myself and I feel happy and sad when watching this drama. I rate this drama 4 out of 5.. :D

Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon Anime - click here for review
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon R - click here for review
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon S - click here for review
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon SuperS - click here for review
Sailormoon SailorStars - click here for review

Sailor Moon R the Movie - click here for review
Sailor Moon S the Movie - click here for review
Sailor Moon SuperS the Movie - click here for review

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Series - click here for review
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Special Act - click here for review
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Act Zero - click here for review


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...