my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Transformers [2007]
Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Transformers [2007]

Synopsis :

An ancient struggle between two Cybertronian races, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, comes to Earth, with a clue to the ultimate power held by a teenager.

Synopsis source : iMDb

I'm doing a Transformers Marathon as I'm going to see the Age Extinction soon.. This is really great movie. This movie pack with action and amazing battle scene. What I can say is this movie fully utilize my sound system.. The audio is amazing. The storyline, is kinda ok for me. A simple storyline.

Anyway there are some thing that bothering me. Bothering me a lot. This movie show too much fan service for the guys. Girls like me? Well I like to see the robots too but hot girl but not eye candy guy? Well it just make me feels annoying and just want to skip the hero/heroin moment. Well at least the soldier guy look decent enough.

This 2 hours and 20 minutes
 movie is so fast paced and it doesn't really have time to relax. After one thing it will lead to another thing. It just make me wondered that what they are going to do exactly? As the battle scene is too much and frequently it make me forgot their mission.

So yeah. This movie is another great movie with a great action. I love it and I like Optimus Prime haha... I end this review with 4 out of 5.. :D. Roll Out!!



trailer source : click here

Transformers [2007] Review - click here
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen [2009] Review - click here
Transformers: Dark of the Moon [2011] Review - click here
Transformers: Age of Extinction [2014] Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...