my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Transformers: Age of Extinction [2014]
Saturday, June 28, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction [2014]

Synopsis :

An automobile mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down the Autobots - and a paranoid government official - on them.

Synopsis source : iMDb

So finally this is the review for the 4th one. I have a really high hopes for this movie. I even thought it gonna be interesting storyline, so here what I thinks. The storyline is bad. It just make me disgust with human race. 1st, 2nd and 3rd movie make me kinda disappointed with them but at least at the end they know they are wrong but this movie.. It so annoying how low human race can be. The new casts? Even I don't really like Sam in the previous movie but this movie make me kinda miss him. He will be much better than this family. The father - daughter - her boyfriend relationship is kinda funny at the beginning but towards the end her boyfriend is kinda useless except when driving. Her daughter? More annoying. She is a liabiliti and can't take care of herself. She too clingy with her boyfriend and I don't really see her concern for her father. My boyfriend first then my father.. =.=; Family love? Not so much

The battles? Well what I like about the previous movie is how the human and Autobots fighting together. Well in here only Autobots fighting endlessly. Kinda boring in some point. What I do like is Dinosaur robots. That is amazing!!! This movie have many funny dialog. I have fun watching and laughing in this movie.

Overall? This movie just ok for me. How I wish the next movie gonna be Sam and not this family. With that I rate this movie 3 out of 5.. :D



Trailer source : click here

Transformers [2007] Review - click here
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen [2009] Review - click here
Transformers: Dark of the Moon [2011] Review - click here
Transformers: Age of Extinction [2014] Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...