my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » How to Train Your Dragon [2010]
Monday, November 4, 2013

How to Train Your Dragon [2010]

Snopsis :

A hapless young Viking who aspires to hunt dragons becomes the unlikely friend of a young dragon himself, and learns there may be more to the creatures than he assumed.
Synopsis source : iMDb

Re-watch this one as I just can't wait to see How to Train Your Dragon 2!!!!!

I really love this movie... The storyline is great.. It focus on the Viking's era... The voice-over is great too.. The animations is great... And what more Toothless is just so adorable... Awww :D
Toothless is just like a cat... So adorable :D
The storyline is really interesting and towards the climate I really feel emotional and just want a pet dragon haha...

So anyway.. This movie / animation is great and I'm so excited to watch the second movie... :D
I rate this movie 5 out of 5 !!!! :D



trailer source : click here

How to Train Your Dragon review - click here
How to Train Your Dragon 2 review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...