my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Akumu-chan [2012]
Monday, November 4, 2013

Akumu-chan [2012]


Akumu-chan or also known as My Little Nightmare

Synopsis :

A somewhat strange girl named Yuiko Koto (Manatsu Kimura) transfers to the class taught by Ayami Mutoi (Keiko Kitagawa). Yuiko Koto has the special ability to make her dreams come true, but the outcome is usually a disaster. Ayami Mutoi doesn't want to become involved, but it soon affects her ...
Synopsis source : asianwiki

I just notice.. This drama is just released last year... o.O I thought it been already an old drama... :D

Anyway... This is really really realllllyyyy GREAT DORAMA!!!!!! I'm so obsessed with this drama... First of all let me yell something... Gackt!!!! xD Ahem...



Anyway this drama is based on novel... The storyline is great... Each episode may seems almost the same but when the story progress further I can see the character's development. Each characters in this story are really interesting and as the story progress to climate and which I can say towards the end.. Many questions have been answered and it making me emotional a bit.. ;'(

The ending is so cliffhanger.. It have ended but then it make some cliffhanger that make me feel desperately want to see what happen next.. I can't wait for the movie version to be release.. Link Next year is too long :(

Anyway aside from the storyline... The ost is great too.. It so upbeat.. It sound like an anime voice haha.. :D



ost source : click here

Overall this is another great j-dorama and I recommend this drama for people who need a light, funny, mystery, heart warming and sweet dorama :D .. I rate this drama... 5 out of 5.. xD

Akumu-chan Series Review - click here
Akumu-chan Special (SP) Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...