my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Time Traveler's Wife [2009]
Friday, November 15, 2013

The Time Traveler's Wife [2009]

Synopsis :

A romantic drama about a Chicago librarian with a gene that causes him to involuntarily time travel, and the complications it creates for his marriage.
Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie have been recommended by my brother years ago.. But today I finally able to watch it... The reason why I don't watch it until today is when I first watch this movie, it have sort of boring environment.. I just totally change the movie or started doing something else in the first 10 minutes..

However when I do watch it until 30 minutes or so... This movie is really interesting and I keep wanting to know more.. This story is really romantic, sweet and kinda sad.. It is sad actually.. If I become the time traveler's wife, I don't know how I can endure it.. Anyway..

This movie have a great storyline.. Great actor and what else.. So heartwarming.. There is one question though.. How they make the actor look old and young.. Even Alba, the child actor look really young and old.. They do have same face and all just the differences on height and age.. I wonder.. haha (Note.. Ok Alba age 5 and 6 is not the same person with Alba age 9 and 10.. They look the same :D)

So overall.. This movie is really great and I rate this movie 4 and half out of 5... :D

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...