my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Twitches Too [2007]
Thursday, November 14, 2013

Twitches Too [2007]

Synopsis :

After discovering their magical powers, the sisters now begin to learn more about their destiny, even though they have two different agendas in mind. Bubbly and chirpy Camryn wants to embrace the royal lifestyle in the enchanting land of Coventry, while humble and studious Alex just wants to start her college life. Still, while trying to adjust to each other and their differences, a familiar enemy lurks close by and evidence surfaces that their missing father, Aron, may still be alive.

Synopsis source : iMDb

After watching the first movie Twitches (click here for review)  is time for the second one.. Twitches Too... Well I'm a bit disappointed.. The second one is not much interesting as the first one.. I just don't know why the second movie is always not as good as the first one...

Anyway... The storyline is kinda great and interesting... What I don't like about this movie.. As like the first one.. I thought something will happen between Alex and Cam's father.. Something like acknowledge him being a father or something like that.. But again I'm disappointed.. This movie just not emphasize on that.. Some character is just have a few scene when it suppose to be more.. Like Demetri.. They suppose to show more Demetri..

The fact that Illeane is a different actor just make this movie bad.. Not that she is bad actor or anything like that.. She is funny too :D ... It just that I'm hoping to see the same actor.. Good thing Karsh is the same actor... I just like him so much haha... Both of them (Illeane and Karsh) is another thing that I look forward too xD


Anyway.. To conclude the review.. I rate this movie 2 and half out of 5.. :D

Twitches Review - click here
Twitches Too Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...