my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Little Big Soldier [2010]
Thursday, November 7, 2013

Little Big Soldier [2010]

Synopsis :

An old soldier kidnaps a young general of an enemy state and takes him on a long journey to collect the reward.
Synopsis source : iMDb

This is the best Jackie Chan movie that I have watched.. The action is great. Jackie Chan is great like always.. Then the storyline is interesting.. This movie have it all.. Funny, action, and a bit of sad...

What I remembered when watching this movie, I was laughing so hard... This movie is so funny and I really enjoy my time... It really kinda fresh seeing Jackie Chan not acting as a powerful man and not always win.. It fun to see another side of him.. :D


So overall this is the another great movie and I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...