my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » The 7 Adventures of Sinbad [2010]
Thursday, November 14, 2013

The 7 Adventures of Sinbad [2010]

Synopsis :

Sinbad, the original Prince of Persia, must complete seven tasks in order to save the world from catastrophe.
Synopsis source : iMDb

Ok this gonna be a really short review... I don't understand what this movie is all about.. Nothing seem like an original Sinbad at all... Just a person who have name Sinbad and stuck at the sea.. The storyline.. I guess it okay.. Un-realistic sometimes.. Drawing on a cave that is on the back of the turtle?? Come on.. How the drawing is gonna survive in the ocean?? Who is the one who draw that thing anyway?? o.O Meh..

Overall I'm not gonna watch this movie again.. Ever.. I rate this movie 1 out of 5..

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...