my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Toy Story 3 [2010]
Saturday, May 3, 2014

Toy Story 3 [2010]


Synopsis :

The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.

Synopsis source : iMDb

I'm growing up with Toy Story. Watching Toy Story 1 and 2 when I was a kid really make me happy and now watching the 3rd one is really nostalgic. I actually feels very emotional towards the ends. All my toys have been passed on to my niece and nephew.

This movie have a very interesting and sad story. It still funny but it just sad seeing Andy have growing up and the toys just want to be together as a family. Some of the old toys is not there but I'm just glad the regulars still there.

I think this movie's target group is children who watch the 1st and 2nd movies and already growing up. The ending is just emotional. :'(

Anyway.. This movie is really great and I just have fun watching it. Toy Story will always be my favourite childhood movie. I rate this movie 5 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...