my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cloudy with a Chance of a Meatballs [2009]
Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cloudy with a Chance of a Meatballs [2009]

I'm in the mood of watching  animation movie right now.. So just bear with me if I keep posting an animation movie... So just re-watch the  movie  call Cloudy with a  Chance of a Meatballs.. Phew what a long title. When I first heared it.. I don't know  what  kinds of movie this is..   o.O

Synopsis :

The most delicious event since macaroni met cheese. Inspired by the beloved children's book, the film focuses on a town where food falls from the sky like rain.
Synopsis source : iMDb



The monkey is so funny.. :D
So for me.. This is really a interesting storyline.. It is fun.. The story had a  kinda typical save the world type.. But I do enjoy watching that kind of story...

How I wish candies  will fall from the sky haha... So anyway... I gonna make this a short review.. Love the storyline and all.. I give it 3 and half.. :D


Even his father seems to be not supportive  but he is the one who is willingly to be his guinea  pig..





trailer source : click here


This animation really have funny expression :D

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - click here for review
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - click here for review


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...