my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 [2013]
Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 [2013]

Synopsis :

Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he's forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Finally my long awaited film.. Today I have the chance to actually watches it.. There are bad and good review on this movie.. So this is my opinion..

The good thing on this movie... The storyline is actually quite nice it have a simple twist that actually make me say.. "Ohhh really?" It does have a simple storyline but it really entertaining.. It have a colorful and cheerful setting.. It is beautiful :D .. This movie is funny... I actually laugh in many scene.. 

The bad thing on this movie.. Well there is none.. I don't find anything that I don't like.. I really enjoy this movie and I will watch it again someday..

So with that I rate this movie 4 and half out of 5.. I really love this movie and hope to see more :D . Click here for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 1's review....



trailer source : click here

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - click here for review
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - click here for review


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...