my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » 19-Nineteen [2009]
Sunday, February 2, 2014

19-Nineteen [2009]

Synopsis :

After graduating from high school Min-seo (Seung-Ri) fails to get into college. He spends the next year cramming for his entrance exam once again. Jeong-hun (T.O.P) is a university student fresh out of high school school.
Late one evening, a high school girl dies. Earlier that evening, Min-seo filmed the girl in an internet cafe without her knowing. Min-seo, Jeong-hun, and another girl named Eun-yeong (Heo Lee-Jae) - who went to the same high school as the dead girl - all become murder suspects in the death of that girl. All three of these young suspects are 19 years old. They don't know each other, but quickly become fugitives from the law. To clear their names they work to uncover the truth behind the girl's death ...

Synopsis source : asianwiki

I have this movie years ago when it have been recently released.. So why I just watch it now? Actually this is one of the movie that I have been anticipated because TOP is here :D.. However when I first watch the first 5 minutes.. It just make me bored and I pause the movie and actually forget to continue watching.. Just now I found this movie and I keep watching..

Sorry for any Big Bang fans.. I'm their fans too.. This review will only based on this movie.. So this gonna be hard to say but.. This movie is boring.. It keep making me want to pause and do something else.. I have to pause many times and I took almost 3 hours to actually finish watching this.. The storyline just ok.. They trying to emphasize on teenagers that is not a kid and not even adult.. This movie show more to friendship and to achieve dreams.. So for me.. The storyline is just ok.. Predictable actually.. Even at the first 20 minutes or so I already know who is the murderer.. The storyline can be more interesting if they all trying to investigate and find the murderer instead of running away like that.. It looks like they are having vacations instead of feeling sad or something with their friend being murdered... 

Anyway this movie have a good thing too.. I like the OST in this movie.. I just love seeing Seung-Ri and TOP's lolipop.. I have the same one like that instead mine is green :D.. Seung-Ri's ringtones is the same with mine.. I actually searching for my phone when I heard that ringtones in one of the scene...

So overall.. This movie is just ok for me to watch.. I rate this movie 3 out of 5..


~Kei~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha.. so straight forward. Its okay for me since taeyang is not there. Anyway, miss my lollipop. Sobbs

kei said...

Zaza Borhan : sigh.. Hard to say this movie is great when it is not.. =.=;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...