my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Kamen Rider Den-O [2007]
Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kamen Rider Den-O [2007]

Synopsis :

Ryotaro Nogami is a young man with a lot of bad luck. One day, he finds a strange pass and things got stranger from a mysterious girl and a large time-traveling train to being possessed by an entity called an Imagin, beings from an alternate future whose kind are attempting to change the past. Though slightly confused about the nature of the crisis, Ryotaro, along with the aid of the hot-headed, violent Imagin, dubbed Momotaros, becomes Kamen Rider Den-O, traveling to different times on the Den-Liner to battle the evil Imagin to prevent them from altering the past to affect the present and future. During his adventure, Ryotaro is joined by other Imagin who aid him as well; the lying, manipulating and womanizing Urataros, the herculean (and narcoleptic) Kintaros, and the childish yet powerful Ryutaros. He later meets the mysterious Yuto Sakurai and his bumbling Imagin partner Deneb. Yuto is not only Kamen Rider Zeronos but is the younger incarnation of Ryotaro's older sister Airi's fiance, Sakurai, who mysteriously disappeared and is tied to the mysteries revolving the Imagin and a person known as the Junction Point.

Synopsis source : asianwiki

I think this is by far my favourite Kamen Rider series... This one have it all..It funny.. Exciting and really make me emotional towards the end. The drama is really funny and I really looking forward to next episode..

Funny on how Momotaros-tachi share the same body :D


Towards the end this series make me want to stop watching the next episode not because it is bad it just that I doesn't want it to end. I really wish they just can be the same and have fun fighting Imagins together.. Well the ending really make me sad.. I want more.. I want they be together again :(

This series really have interesting way to force me to watch the movie.. Kamen Rider Movie : I'm Born (click here for review ) is really related with the series and the Den-O in Shinchan anime is really funny :D..



This is really a funny Kamen Rider series and I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D Oh yeah almost forgot.. Ryotaro is really a great actor he manage to act many different personalities flawlessly.. Hahaha :D

Kamen Rider Den-O Episodes Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born! Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka Review - click here
Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown Review - click here
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship Review - click here
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy Review - click here
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders Review - click here
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen Review - click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...