my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Frozen [2013]
Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Frozen [2013]

Synopsis :

Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Another great animation that I do love.. This movie is a musical type.. When I first watch it I said to myself.. "Well another musical story. Gonna be boring movie.." So after 10 minutes or so I'm hooked with this movie...

This movie make me wanna just stay watch to this movie and I just can't wait to see what next.. The ost is actually quite good.. I have the song 'Let it go' stuck in my mind for almost a week!! This movie have it all... Funny, exciting and suspense... Make me want to give a moral support at them towards the end.. Go Anna!!! haha..

Anyway.. This movie is actually good and with that I rate this movie 5 out of 5... Well I just can't get enough with this movie :D


trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...