my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , , » Kamen Rider Den-O and Kiva: Climax Deka [2008]
Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kamen Rider Den-O and Kiva: Climax Deka [2008]

There is no decent synopsis so I'm gonna make my own... Anyway..

Synopsis :

This movie is a movie that combining Kamen Rider Den-O and Kamen Rider Kiva. This movie focus on Ryoutaro and the Den-Liner gang setting up an investigation regarding with missing pass.

Settle with the synopsis.. Now for the review.. My review.. Well I think this movie suppose to show more Kiva and Den-O. Instead this movie focus more on Ryoutaro and the gang.. Kinda disappointed actually.. I'm hoping to see more Wataru and Ryoutaro together.. I see Wataru like 2 or 3 scene only.. =.=;

Other than that.. The storyline is quite good... Well it can be much better but still enjoyable... I like the ending when there are Otoya in the last scene :D

Anyway.. This movie is enjoyable.. Actually I'm hoping more.. :( .. Well with that I rate this movie 3 out of 5... :D

p/s: I'm hoping to see an adult Hana.. I guess Hana will be a child throughout the show..

Kamen Rider Kiva Episodes Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka Review - click here
Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World Review - click here

**************************

Kamen Rider Den-O Episodes Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born! Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka Review - click here
Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown Review - click here
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship Review - click here
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy Review - click here
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders Review - click here
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen Review - click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...