my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , , » Kamen Rider Den-O The Movie: I'm Born! [2007]
Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kamen Rider Den-O The Movie: I'm Born! [2007]

Synopsis :

Taking place at the same time as episodes 25 through 27 of Kamen Rider Den-O, this movie untangles the random mystery told at that point in the story, finally explaining what is with the random kidnappings- bruises- multiples- denial of actions- and dinosaurs found around Ryotarou! Poor guy...

Synopsis source : Asianwiki
I'm not the kind of person that watch the movie first after series.. I like to finish the series first before watching any SP or even movie.. Kamen Rider Den-O is different.. I was forced to watch the movie because the series have some event related with this movie and I'm curious so I ended up watching this one.. Haha

So anyway the storyline is great.. For me it have the potential to be a great movie it just need more... Well it seems simple enough and I think it need more plot.. Actually I'm hoping to see some story related to the princess.. Moreover Seig only fight in one scene.. Kinda disappointing actually. If he was in the final battle it will be so great! I love his Kamen Rider Form.. So cool haha xD

Anyway.. This movie is great.. I have fun. Laugh a lot.. Feels a bit of emotional towards the end. I love it.. I just love the kid actor.. He really act really well when Momo possesses him :D

Overall.. This is great movie and I rate this movie 3 and half out of 5 XD


Trailer source : click here

Kamen Rider Den-O Episodes Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born! Review - click here
Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka Review - click here
Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown Review - click here
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship Review - click here
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy Review - click here
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders Review - click here
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen Review - click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...