my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Full House Take 2 [2012]
Saturday, February 15, 2014

Full House Take 2 [2012]

Synopsis :

This series pivots around a hapkido teacher Jang Man-ok (Hwang Jung Eum) becoming a stylist of top idol group TAKE ONE, composed of the perfectionist Lee Tae Ik (No Min Woo) and a free yet kind guy named Won Kang Hwi (Park Ki Woong) and getting into a romantic relationship with them. Tae Ik became an idol in order to gain back the house "Full House" where he had lived with his late parents. Can Tae Ik regain "Full House"? And what about these three's future in love...?

Synopsis source : d-addicts

Ok another Korean drama.. At first I don't know whether I should watch it or not.. The title kinda make me want to watch it.. Kinda remind me of Full House that make a hype once upon a time.. However with my experience with You're Beautiful (click here for review) it just make me think this gonna be another typical story.. So anyway.. I try with the first episode first.. It really weird this drama have like Episode 1 Part 1 then Episode 1 Part 2.. If you wanna make each episode with 30 minutes why bother with the parts.. Just make it up to 24 episodes.. Weird =.=;

Anyway.. The storyline is actually quite good.. This drama is funny.. I even laugh in many scene.. It have a fresh kinda story.. It still have a typical triangle love story but it have an interesting storyline.. Then the OST is really great in this drama.. One thing I don't like is when they are performing live I just can't help noticing the bad lip sync.. The music and the lip movement is just bad.. Even when the actor is singing very emotionally, I  doesn't feel emotionally affected..

Everything in this drama is great aside with this two thing that actually bother me.. First is the hairstyle.. Man Ok's hairstyle is horrible.. I feel really annoyed with her actually.. After half of this drama, luckily she changed her hairstyle.. After that I actually like her.. She look cute and innocence.. I really can say that hairstyle really have a great impact to people o.O..

She look much better with this hairstyle..
Then the second thing that I don't like is the background story on Man Ok.. I really wondering what happen to her parents that make them to sent her to her grandfather at the first episode.. This drama showing some hints that they gonna reveal something about her parents but later on.. Her parents are quickly being forgotten.. Even background story on Tae Ik and Kang Hwi have been revealed.. So how about Man Ok's parents?? There seems like a bit of plot hole in that matters.. =.=;



So anyway this drama is actually great and all.. I recommend for people who just need a light and romantic and funny drama.. I rate this drama 4 out of 5.. :D





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...