my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Doraemon: Nobita and the Steel Troops [2011]
Saturday, February 15, 2014

Doraemon: Nobita and the Steel Troops [2011]

Synopsis :

Doraemon: Nobita and the Steel Troops (ドラえもん のび太と鉄人兵団 , Doraemon: Nobita to Tetsujin Heidan) is the 7th installment of the Doraemon featured films released in 1986. The original plot was written by Fujiko F. Fujio. Alternate titles include The Platoon of Iron Men, or The Robot Army. The film is a homage to many anime series featuring giant robots or "mecha", most notably Gundam, Mazinger, and Voltron. It was remade in 2011.

Synopsis source : wiki

I watch the remake one.. I like Doraemon movie.. It have a very strong sense of friendship..
Haha anyway... This movie is based on manga.. Well I have read the manga it basically the same but different here and there.. For example in manga there are character for Suneo's robot.. The robot play some role in the story but the movie just cut out the robot and come out the Juno's character.. There are a bit different plot at the end but for me the differences make this movie more emotional and sad..

So anyway.. This movie is more sad than manga and I really like it.. With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5... :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...