my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Buzzer Beat [2009]
Thursday, March 28, 2013

Buzzer Beat [2009]

Finally I got the chance to watch this dorama...

Synopsis :


Kamiya Naoki is a young player from a professional basketball team. But due to his relatively smaller size and his tendency to crack under pressure, he is unable to show his true skills on the court. Meanwhile, Shirakawa Riko is a cheerful, strong-spirited music college graduate aiming to become a professional violinist. One day, Riko finds Naoki's lost cell phone on a bus, and their meeting begins a friendship that eventually turns into love. However, Naoki was already considering marriage with his current girlfriend. And it doesn't help matters that Naoki's coach has fallen in love at first sight with Riko! --Tokyograph
Synopsis source : wiki.d-addicts


My review...

So why it takes a long time for me actually watch this.. I have this dorama more than 2 years already but I don't have the desire to watch it.. I haven't read the manga yet.. So I don't know what is the storyline.. I just know it is about basketball.. Typical sports dorama I think.. How I'm wrong... It is more than that.. It is about the dreams and I think this dorama is more to romance... Haha... I just love Japanese drama romance... It is sweet and unexpected haha.... Seeing Yamapi and Keiko Kitagawa seems like a perfect couple... I watch her before in Mop Girl .. She more mature in here rather than in Mop Girl (review here) so it kinda fun seeing her with another side of acting.. Yamapi is great as always.. haha...



So the storyline is great.. It doesn't focus only on the basketball.. It more about the Noaki and Riko and people around them... and of course romance... Ahhh so sweet.. I spent almost 2 days watching the whole dorama... (I do have a life... That is why it took 2 or else it can be 1 day.. haha)


The cast here is great here... Many actor that I actually recognize .. Yamapi of course.. Keiko Kitagawa, Aibu Saiki (as Natsuki ) from the Zettai Kareshi (review here) and Mizobata Junpei (as Shuji) from the Detective Conan and Hachi One Diver (review here)... There are a lot more but this is the one that I remember at this point haha


So overall this is really a great dorama and I give it 4 and half out of 5.. I need more.. It gonna takes time to adjust life without Buzzer Beat... I need to get another drama soon!!!....


I just love the tagline in this dorama... "Love makes me strong" Indeed love can do that haha...




ost source : click here


I think I'm gonna read the manga after this xD


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...