my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Kamui Gaiden [2009]
Monday, March 18, 2013

Kamui Gaiden [2009]


Another Japanese Movie..

Synopsis :

Once a powerful ninja, Kamui walks away from his violent and murderous ways. His travels bring him to a seashore village where he meets Hanbei, a fisherman who shares the former ninja's sense of honor. Though Hanbei's wife is wary of the stranger, the fisherman and Kamui become good friends. Life at the seaside seems idyllic but Kamui doesn't get to enjoy the peace for very long when, one day, a band of pirates arrive... It seems that his past life is catching up on him, and everything and everyone is not as it seems. Now he must draw upon his shadowy arts if he hopes to escape with his life. Written by Anonymous
Synopsis source : iMDb

My review...

Old movie that I just recently watched... So my review is that this movie kinda have an interesting storyline... That is what make me want to watch it on the first place... Then as I started to watch... It bore me... The action is there but the story development is too slow and hard to understand... Well the CGI is just ok I guess... So the only good thing I guess is watching the Ken'ichi Matsuyama (L in Death Note) as Kamui..

So overall this is just ok movie... Doesn't give big impact to me anyway haha.. So I give it 2 and half out of 5....



Teaser trailer source : Click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...