my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Ouran High School Host Club Movie
Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ouran High School Host Club Movie

Waiting for long time for the subs and finally got to watch it yay!!!

Synopsis :

Ouran Academy is a prestigious school with most students coming from wealthy families. One of the few students who comes from a modest background is Haruhi Fujioka (Haruna Kawaguchi). Through unexpected circumstances, Haruhi Fujioka ends up joining the male "host club," while hiding her gender. Friendship and love grows between Haruhi Fujioka and the male "host club" members.
Synopsis source : asianwiki




My review....

So the plot is the same with before.. Trying to make a smile on the customer and that... This movie focus on trying to make this girl happy.. So aside from that.. It is nothing much... It does have some character development between Hikaru-Kaoru-Haruhi-Tamaki.... But just that nothing really major change in here and I don't think it will ever be.. If there are some changes on their relationship the story will never be the same.. I didn't really read all the manga yet.. So I don't know the ending but for now.. From the movie it is just another mission to make the customer happy.. Other than that.. We can see some side story about Tamaki and some development with Haruhi but it just small development.... I want more about Hikaru.. He is so cute haha...



So that is about the storyline.. Aside from the plot and the storyline... This movie is hilarious.. Haha I forgot the last time I laugh like that.... It so funny....


I just love Hikaru and Kaoru... Hikaru especially.. So cute haha


So overall.. This story is funny and all but do not expect anything in here... I give it 3 and half out of 5... It so funny xD

Nekozawa-senpai is so funny hahaha


trailer source : click here


Nichkhun also in this movie... xD




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...