my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Arrow Season 1
Thursday, August 15, 2013

Arrow Season 1


Synopsis :

Spoiled Billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.
Synopsis source : iMDb

This is a tv-series about the green arrow.. Well I always wonder what is the story about the green arrow.. So here this is.. The first time I watch it.. It kinda boring.. I just finish watching Merlin at that time and I kinda in the Merlin mood haha.. So anyway after a few months I re-watching it again.. Some earlier episode kinda typical and boring kinda like Batman in my opinion.. What keep me going is that I want to know what happen to Oliver at that island.. Afterwards the story becoming more interesting and I did enjoy watching it..

It fun to see the old Oliver and the new Oliver
What I don't like is the romance... A typical hero - romance and I have to admit it really boring to watch the romance and Oliver is stupid when it involve with love @_@ .. However what I do like about this tv-series is the action's choreography is interesting and unique.. Love the arrow action xD


Arrow really killing me.... I really want Microsoft Surface and arrow keeps showing Surface... Everyone have one.. I want one too :'(


Haha anyway this tv - series is actually fun to watch and I really want to watch the 2nd season  xD. I end this review with rating 4 out of 5... :D



trailer source : click here

Arrow Season 1 - click here for review
Arrow Season 2 - click here for review
Arrow Season 3 - click here for review
Arrow Season 4 - click here for review
Arrow Season 5 - click here for review




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...