my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Faith aka The Great Doctor [2012]
Thursday, August 29, 2013

Faith aka The Great Doctor [2012]

Synopsis :

This drama shows the romance between a warrior from the ancient times and a female doctor from the modern times, their love transcending time and space. It will also tell the story about the process of making a true king. 
Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) is a 33-year old plastic surgeon in the year 2012. She was originally a general surgeon, but quickly found that it was an overworked, under-paid profession and jumped ship to plastic surgery. Her dream is to someday open her own practice. But one day, Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) kidnaps her and takes her back to the Goryeo era, requesting that she use her medical skills to save the life of the Queen. Their ensuing love story is a long journey of faith that spans centuries and transforms them both, as Eun Soo finds true purpose in her medical knowledge for the first time while Young is inspired to live again through Eun Soo's determination, indefatigable cheerfulness and love of life.
Synopsis source : DramaWiki

This is another great Korean Drama... I usually not fond with Korean drama... It kinda typical story but this one is really great drama... It's been a long time that I feel this way... Feeling so emotional that I feel the urge to punch the monitor when some characters are really annoys me.. Feeling so sad that I actually cry... Feeling so happy and flutter on the inside when the scene is romantic and funny haha..

Lee Min Ho is really a great actor xD


So anyway.. This is really a great drama.. With action, romance, funny and even sad this drama have it all... Lee Min Ho is just adorable and their love is really past the time and space... The ending is so great but it need to show more romance at the end.. It the last time I gonna see them so they suppose to show some hugging or something haha...

I'm so attached with every characters in this drama and when one of the characters especially the Wooldachi army dying I keep hoping that it will not be characters that I know.. I don't want them to die.. I even cry when some of characters that I like die... So sad :'(

So finally finish watching this drama , I'll be more ease than wanting to go home early just to watch this drama haha... To conclude this drama.. I conclude with giving rating 5 out of 5... Ahh this drama is so great!!! I just can't imagine on having a very very long distance love o.O.. I can't even say something like Even if we are not together.. We are under the same sky.. Heck not even on the same time space... I'm gonna miss watching both the doctor and Choi Young together ;)



Trailer source : click here






~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...