my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Tekken [2010]
Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tekken [2010]

Synopsis :

Jin Kazama witnesses the death of his mother Jun by Tekken in the slums known as Anvil. After finding a Tekken ID he decides to seek out vengeance for his mother's death.

synopsis source : iMDb

My review... Honestly when this movie came out I really feels reluctant to watch this one.. Seeing how they ruin Dragon Ball and I just don't want my favourite games to being ruin too.. :'(

So when I do watch this movie.. I really disappointed with this movie... They just ruin all the main characters... Kazuya, Jin and Heihachi have being ruin.. This movie making my favourite characters Jin being a pathetic and playboy.. He have 2 girlfriends??? o.O .. With Heihachi that is easily being killed is just an insult to Tekken.. The action/fight is just bad.. They are fighting without any distinct style..  I can only differentiate is Eddy's capoeira style.. Even Cristie look like a normal fighting...

The ending just bad.. What?? Only that?? Come on this movie is really a disappointment... If this is not based on Tekken I will not really disappointed with this.. If this have other name title I might like this movie.. But ruining Jin is just too much.. He is so much cooler and powerful :(

So because this is a Tekken movie and I'm one of Tekken fans I just can give this movie 1 and half out of 5... :(


Trailer source : click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...