my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Boss Season 2 [2011]
Monday, October 28, 2013

Boss Season 2 [2011]

Synopsis :

Starting from the end of season 1, Eriko Osawa's (Yuki Amami) cellphone rings at Narita International Airport as she about to leave the country. She will then return to the special detective unit to take on a case that will shake the entire country.
synopsis source : asianwiki

From my previous review.. Boss Season 1 This is the second season.. It a continuation from the last season's cliffhanger... The storyline is great as always.. Funny and suspense... Well I did kinda predict the ending.. But still it really funny :D

So anyway I love everything in this drama except one... It  have like 3 episode with Erika Toda in it... Well I do like her in the first season and I'm hoping to see her more.. But she only in the beginning and the ending of the drama... She doesn't even inside the opening song... :'(


Hey it is 2PM!!! :D

So except that , the storyline is great and funny.. Hoping to have the 3rd season.. But we will see... :D Anyway I end this review with 4 and half out of rating :D


2PM in BOSS 2 source : click here


Boss Review - click here
Boss 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...