my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Future X-Cops [2010]
Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Future X-Cops [2010]

Synopsis :

A cop travels back in time to take on a corporation that's out to eliminate a doctor who has created a new technology which can break up the monopoly on a energy resources.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie have an interesting storyline but many negative factors...

First the effect is bad.. It look funny and unrealistic.. This movie is kinda new.. 3 years back and I think the technology already have been improve at that time.. But the CGI is too unrealistic...

Second is the plot... I don't even know that he already been in the past for two years until the movie been playing for 40 minutes or so... It funny when I don't even realise they already been in the past.. =.=;

Overall the storyline is great and all... I do enjoy this movie so .. I just give this movie 2 and half out of 5... :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...