my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Croods [2013]
Monday, October 7, 2013

The Croods [2013]

Synopsis :

The Croods is a prehistoric comedy adventure that follows the world's first family as they embark on a journey of a lifetime when the cave that has always shielded them from danger is destroyed. Traveling across a spectacular landscape, the Croods discover an incredible new world filled with fantastic creatures -- and their outlook is changed forever. Written by DreamWorks Animation

Synopsis source : iMDb

Just watch this one recently... I really love watching animation movie and this one does not disappoint me... The storyline is interesting.. Each character is interesting, even though Eep kinda annoying at one point.. But hey anyone can be that annoying when stuck in the cave...

I can see the character development and at the end of the movie.. I actually cry... It is so touching!!!  Huhu I can see that being a father is really a huge role... Remind me of my dad... You are the best dad xD

So anyway.. This movie is really fun to watch regardless what age you are... I laugh in some of the scene and the scenery in this movie is just amazing... Even the tiger is so cute :3 ...

Well that is all I guess... I really sleepy and before I make any stupid comment or grammer.. I end this review with 4 out of 5!! :D



trailer source : click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...