my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Watersong Series - Elegy (Book 4) by : Amanda Hocking
Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Watersong Series - Elegy (Book 4) by : Amanda Hocking

Synopsis :

Now that Gemma holds the key to breaking the siren curse, the stakes have never been higher.  At last, a future with those she loves—and a romance with Alex—is close enough to touch...but not if Penn has anything to say about it.  Penn is more determined than ever to have Daniel for her own and to destroy Gemma and Harper along the way, and Penn always gets what she wants.  Now a final explosive battle is about to begin, and the winner will take everything Gemma holds dear.

Synopsis source : worldOfAmandaHocking

I got this cover. It looks unmatched with my first two books LOL. I actually really concern about the cover haha.

Anyway, this is the last book of the Watersong series. I finish this book in one night. It just hard to put down this book. Even I decided to finish tomorrow, I ended up thinking about this book and continue reading. This book is addictive. I just excited to read more on what gonna happen next. Will Gemma become normal again? will Daniel have to sacrifice himself? OMG too many questions that ended up making me finish it in one night!!

The storyline is amazing. The ending just beautiful!! This book have a great plot and character development. Amanda Hocking have great ways to tell story that makes the reader continue turning the pages. All tha characters in this book have their own unique characters and everyone have their own role. I have fun reading them interacting with each others.

Overall, I'm really satisfies with this book. It make me feels happy inside. Daniel is so sweet. (I keep thinking his face like Gwaine in Merlin LOL) Anyway, this watersong series is amazing and I can't wait for the next book from Amanda Hocking. With that I rate this book 5 out of 5!!!

Book Trailer



Source : click here

Wake Review - click here
Lullaby Review - click here
Tidal Review - click here
Elegy Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...