my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » K-On! Movie [2011]
Wednesday, April 1, 2015

K-On! Movie [2011]

Synopsis :

Graduation draws near for Yui, Ritsu, Mio and Tsumugi, the four 3rd-year students of the Light Music Club. They, together with Azusa, decide to go on a post-graduation trip. Their destination, decided by lot, is London!
(Source: translated and adapted from official site by Cranston)

Synopsis source: myanimelist

Yay another K-On!!! I thought that this movie is about their trip on London. However the London trip is just quarter of the movie..  The timeline is before they graduate. Kinda different with what I watch in anime.

I think this movie is about their gift to Azu-nyan. This movie have interesting storyline. This movie make me laugh, heart warming and even sad at some of the scene.

It just great to see them again.. Guess this movie wraps K-On anime really nicely. Just hope to see more of them.. :(

With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5...

p/s: I want to go trip with my friends too!!!!!!

K-ON! Review - click here
K-ON!! Review - click here
K-ON! Movie - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...