my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Watersong Series - Lullaby (Book 2) by: Amanda Hocking
Saturday, April 25, 2015

Watersong Series - Lullaby (Book 2) by: Amanda Hocking

Synopsis :

Harper only wanted a safe, normal life. But when her younger sister Gemma runs off with a dangerous clique of beautiful girls, Penn, Thea, and Lexi, everything changes. Vowing to get her sister back no matter what the cost, Harper must face dangers unlike any she's ever experienced.

Synopsis source : worldOfAmandaHocking

I bought the sequel of Wake. I get the signature copy... I got Amanda Hocking's signature LOL :D

This novel is the continuous from Wake. Well this book focus more on Gemma's life as a Siren. I think this novel focus more on her sister Harper and Daniel.  Aside from Gemma and Alex, I really like to read more about Harper and Daniel. They really make a cute couple. Guess I like guy like Daniel LOL.

Overall, this book is really interesting and it just make me want to read more. I finish this  book rather quickly as it make me want to know what happen next.

Amanda Hocking have a way to make reader to read more. After reading the Watersong series I'm definitely gonna read her next book frostfire!!!

So for this book, it have interesting storyline. I just can't wait to read the next book Tidal!! With that I rate this novel 5 out of 5.. :D

Book Trailer



Source : click here

Wake Review - click here
Lullaby Review - click here
Tidal Review - click here
Elegy Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...