my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » K-ON!
Thursday, January 22, 2015

K-ON!

Synopsis :

It's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...

Synopsis source : animenewsnetwork

This is actually my favourite. It have a light and entertaining storyline. For an anime that about a band, this anime have less singing. Well I anticipate for a song each time I watch it, but it have only 2-3 minutes of singing. The song and ost are catchy and I love it. Each episode have a typical everyday life of a student but it still managed to make it funny and entertaining.

Overall, this anime is suitable for someone who just need a light comedy anime. I love it and I rate it 4 out of 5.. I wish it have more singing action ;)

K-ON! Review - click here
K-ON!! Review - click here
K-ON! Movie - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...