my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Ataru: The First Love & the Last Kill [2013]
Friday, January 16, 2015

Ataru: The First Love & the Last Kill [2013]

Synopsis :

A mystery unfolds with a woman named Madoka (Maki Horikita), who is a killer, and Ataru (Masahiro Nakai). The woman possesses the same extraordinary memory and deductive reasoning abilities as Ataru.

Synopsis source : asianwiki

Ataru movie. This movie is a continuation from the SP. This movie have interesting storyline. It show more on Ataru's life or more about his first love. I love everything about this movie aside some thing that bother me. Maki Horikita is really a great actress. I can feel the loneliness and creepy at the same time. But the hand thing that Ataru keeps doing and when she try to do it, it look kinda fake and she looks more normal than Ataru. But who am I to judge. I never meet people with Savant Syndrome so I don't really know.

Then the second thing is about Ebina. She promised to help Ataru but I don't see she doing anything other than yelling at Sawa. All the hard works is from other people. Without Ataru she kinda useless. @_@

The ending kinda sad. It wrap Ataru's story really well. I enjoy watching this movie even it have plot hole here and there. This movie doesn't bother to explain how to virus got into Ataru's small pc and no explanation that he is actually playing games at that times.  Overall this movie just ok  and with that I rate it 3 out of 5..

ATARU Series - click here for review
ATARU SP - click here for review
ATARU Movie - click here for review





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...