my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » One Litre of Tears SP [2007]
Saturday, January 24, 2015

One Litre of Tears SP [2007]

Synopsis :

This special is set half a year after the death of Aya. Her younger sister Ako is training to be a nurse, while Haruto has already become a neurologist at the hospital Aya was once treated at. The loss of Aya strongly affects Haruto, causing him to lose sight of himself. But after he meets Mizuki, a 14-year-old patient who has given up on living, he feels compelled to share with her the story of Aya's life.

Synopsis source : d-addicts

I have hold this SP for a long time. I have watched the series it make me cried in every episode. I just can't bear to cry again. Anyway, this SP is more about flashbacks on what happen on the series. It show a bit of what happens after 1 1/2 year after the death of Aya.

Storyline is not interesting. It have a lot of flashbacks. The flashbacks kinda make me cry again =.=;

Anyway, just ok. It suitable for people who have finish watching it a long time ago and doesn't remember what happens in the series. Like me LOL.

Overall, I rate this SP 3 out of 5.. :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...