my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Taken (I) [2008]
Thursday, January 29, 2015

Taken (I) [2008]

Synopsis :

A retired CIA agent travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been kidnapped while on a trip to Paris.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Marathon Taken today because I'm going to watch Taken 3 on cinema hahaha...

This movie have a simple and yet entertaining storyline. There are no plot twist but it packed with action. It show more straight and efficient way to find people. What I do like about this movie is there are no cheesy line and unnecessary talking just straight to the point. Each scene make me excited to know what else gonna happen.

I love it and with that I rate 4 and half out of 5.. :D

p/s: Bryan Mills have a sexy voice LOL



trailer source : click here

Taken Review - click here
Taken 2 Review -  click here
Taken 3 Review - coming soon

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...