my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Taken 2 [2012]
Thursday, January 29, 2015

Taken 2 [2012]

Synopsis :

In Istanbul, retired CIA operative Bryan Mills and his wife are taken hostage by the father of a kidnapper Mills killed while rescuing his daughter.

Synopsis source : iMDb

The second one of Taken. Many bad review on this one. For me this sequels have more dialog and more drama. The first one still the best but the second one is not bad. I can see that his daughters have her father's gene. There are of course have a lot of plot hole but I really enjoy watching this movie.

Overall, compare to the first movie, the 2nd one have less action and too many dialog. However the pace still fast and make me want to know what happen next. With that I rate this movie 3 and half out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here

Taken Review - click here
Taken 2 Review - click here
Taken 3 Review - coming soon


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...