my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » After Earth [2013]
Saturday, June 15, 2013

After Earth [2013]

Synopsis :

A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, a millennium after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help.

Synopsis source : iMDb

My review... I watch it the other day.. So this one gonna be a short review... This movie have kinda a typical storyline I guess... Kitai cross the jungle to call the rescue team.. Well the CGI effect is great and the last action is cool I guess... However that is the only thing that I actually enjoy... The storyline is kinda simple and well it need more action...

So anyway.. This movie is just ok.. Not bad and not good either.. Just ok...  I don't know what else to say.. I give this movie 2 out of 5...




Trailer source : click here





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...