my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Mr Brain [2009]
Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mr Brain [2009]

Synopsis :

Tsukumo Ryusuke is a quirky, yet brilliant neuroscientist working for the National Research Institute of Police Science. Wielding a unique perspective and psychology, Tsukumo tackles the nation's most baffling crimes and scandals, going head-to-head with the most brilliant and twisted criminal minds. But his eccentricities and poor social timing can also aggravate people and circumstances, further complicating matters. --TBS
Synopsis source : d-addicts


My review....

So right now I keep watching detectives story... Hahaha =.=; My next review is on Mr Brain... It really interesting watching many different detectives story and for this one it really different.. Like a previous review on Boss the investigation more on the profiling and Mr Brain is more on how the brain works that will effect human behavioral  activity.. Anyway.. For me this drama is really interesting and unique... The cases is unique and unthinkable.. When I watch it.. I'm really hooked and I gain many new knowledge about brain haha...





There are many actors that I recognized from some other drama!!! xD


So making this review short.. I'm giving this drama 5 out 5... Ahhh I need more... Only 8 episode??? :'(







~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...