my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Beautiful Creatures [2013]
Saturday, June 15, 2013

Beautiful Creatures [2013]

Synopsis :


Ethan longs to escape his small Southern town. He meets a mysterious new girl, Lena. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.

Synopsis source : iMDb

My review...

Anyway I am really disappointing with this movie.. Watch the trailer and the synopsis.. I thought that this is gonna be a great movie but I'm so disappointed.. This movie is just bad.. I don't understand the storyline.. Well I understand the overall story but as I'm watching this movie.. The flow and the story is weird and hard to understand.. I don't even know why the ending is like that.. Huh?? So she is good or bad??? Ahhh so frustrating...

I heard that the novel is so much better and the reader claim that the storyline in the movie and in novel is totally different.. Well I guess I gonna get the novel after this to judge if the novel is so much better...

Anyway.. Conclude this review with giving this movie 2 and half out of 5...






trailer source : click here





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...