my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » World War Z [2013]
Monday, June 24, 2013

World War Z [2013]

Synopsis :

United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.

synopsis source : iMDb




My review...

After watch the warm bodies and now watch World War Z.. The zombies are really different haha.. So anyway.. My review.. The storyline is great and all.. Really make me breathless at one point.. It funny when there are one scene that everyone sighing in relieves when Gerry managed to avoid the zombie (in cinema)... Then at one point even the zombies act funny haha..

Anyway making this another short review.. This movie is great and interesting to watch.. Scary , interesting and making me breathless when watching this movie.. So I give this movie 4 out of 5... XD







trailer source : click here







~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...