my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo [1995]
Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo [1995]

Old drama but I don't care this drama is so great that it need to be review :D

Synopsis :

A young man who showed little promise while a high school student becomes a master detective, just like his grandfather.

Synopsis : d-addicts

This drama is one of my favourite.. When I'm still in school.. My friend and I love to read the manga.. Scary for a little kids.. But we love it.. The live-action have been shown on tv at that times.. Watching it again making me remember the old times.. Anyway.. This drama is obviously follow up the manga.. Disappointed there are no Akechi in here but I still love it... Domoto Tsuyoshi as Kindaichi Hajime is just perfect.. He managed to portrayed the silly but genius Hajime.. Well I love him..

The storyline is amazing... I don't know what else to say other than this drama is amazing and I'm looking forward to watch the second season ;)

Oh ya forgot something... Rate this drama 5 out of 5.. If you a fan of Hajime Kindaichi you will love this one... :D

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Season 1 Review - click here
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP1: Academy's Seven Mysteries Murder Case Review - click here
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP2: Snow Demon Legend Murder Case Review - click here

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Season 2 Review - click here
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP: Legend of the Shanghai Mermaid Review - click here

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Season 3 Review - click here
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP: Murder on the Magic Express Review - click here

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP: The Legendary Vampire Murders Review - click here

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP: Hong Kong Kowloon Zaiho Satsujin Jiken Review - click here

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo SP: Gokumon Juku Satsujin Jiken Review - COMING SOON

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo N (neo) Review - COMING SOON

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...