my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Master's Sun [2013]
Sunday, January 26, 2014

Master's Sun [2013]

Synopsis :

Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) is a cold and ambitious CEO, who measures all human relationships through money. Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin) is a sensitive assistant, who suffers from insomnia, due to her ability to see ghosts after an accident. Joong Won will learn to trust Gong Shil and falls in love with her.

Synopsis source : d-addicts

This is another Korean drama.. Usually I don't really like romance Korean's drama.. It have the same storyline, however this drama is one of the few that I really like.. This drama have the same vibe with Ghost Whisper but more funny, romantic and sort of complicated storyline.. I really like the storyline, the effect with the ghost and the actors.. They managed to pull off the scary and funny scene really well..

The storyline is kinda complicated but at the end of this drama I have this satisfaction feeling that everything have been solved. The drama have it all.. This drama make me laugh out loud, emotional, scared and even cried in one of the episode. (The dog's scene really make me cried :'( )

ALERT SPOILER

 SPOILER END

Other than that.. I like everything in this drama except at the end.. Tae Gong Shil becoming annoying when she tries very hard to distant himself.. Too much ego????

Haha anyway... This is really great drama and recommended!!! I rate this drama 4 out of 5 :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...