my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Sword Art Online Extra Edition [2013]
Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sword Art Online Extra Edition [2013]

Synopsis :

Yui wants to see a whale with Kirito during an underwater quest in Alfeim Online. During the quest however, it is revealed Leafa cannot swim. Asuna and the other female characters decide to train Suguha in a real-world pool to help her in ALO. Meanwhile, Kirito meets a certain someone.

Synopsis source : myanimelist

This SP is disappointing.. Guess I'm hoping to see some story development.. Well I'm disappointed.. This SP just full of flashback and just a tiny bit of extra story that doesn't really matter.. Interesting a bit but not really important..

Well I guess the story development will be on the second season that will be aired soon.. So I'm looking forward for the season.. For now.. This SP is disappointed and I can only rate this SP 2 and half out of 5...

Sword Art Online Review - click here
Swort Art Online : Extra Edition Review - click here

Sword Art Online II Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...