my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » My Fair Princess Season 1 [1998]
Friday, January 24, 2014

My Fair Princess Season 1 [1998]

also known as Princess Returning Pearl / Princess Pearl

Synopsis :

Xiao Yan Zi met Xia Zi Wei, a poor girl who marched a long way to find her father, the Emperor, but nobody would take her seriously. Xiao Yan Zi decided to sneak into the mountain where the Emperor hunts, but Zi Wei could not handle the tiring mountain climb, therefore asking Xiao Yan Zi to tell the Emperor her story. On her way, Xiao Yan Zi gets shot and could not fully explain her story, making the Emperor mistaking her for the Princess. Here starts a long and painful story of getting everyone to their proper roles, but many dangers lies near – the death sentence if anyone lies to the emperor, and an evil Empress who is waiting to catch Xiao Yan Zi in the act. Added on top, Xiao Yan Zi's lack of proper manners and knowledge of books has driven her closer to jeopardy.

Synopsis source : d-addicts

This is my old time favourite.. When I re-watch again this drama I just feel so nostalgic.. Hahaha...

Anyway.. This drama is really interesting and funny.. Especially the part with Xiao Yan Zi... Vicki is a great actor that can play the carefree characters.. There are many interesting expression in this drama.. I like to see Yong Qi expression each time Xiao Yan Zi making stupid or funny move...

This drama have many Chinese poem and inside joke that I don't understand.. Guess for people who don't talk Mandarin or Cantonese will never understand some of inside joke...

Other than that.. This drama have a great pace and I for one love this drama.. However.. If there are only scene with Er Kang and Zi Wei it kinda boring.. I don't know.. They are too romantic?? Anyway.. I always fast forward their scene.. Even the scene when Zi Wei showing his poetic and singing skills.. Well I don't understand it so I just skip that scene....

So anyway this drama is great... The ending is great too.. I just want to watch more.. Pity that the second and third season doesn't have subbing... I want to watch more.. I have watch some of the episodes but I want to watch it again.. So if any subbers reading my review.. Please make the 2nd and 3rd season's subbing.. :'( .. I desperately want to watch it until at the point I just gonna watch the raw one.. :(

Ok back to the topic... This drama is so great!! I rate this drama 4 and half out of 5.. :D

Heard that there are new version on this drama... Will get it and make the review of it
after watching the new version.. So that's all.. xD

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...