my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final [2002]
Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final [2002]


Synopsis :
This movie is an alternate ending to the series, taking place after the events of episode 46. With only six Riders remaining in the Rider War, Shirō Kanzaki feels that time is running short. As Yui's life grows short, she recalls memories and shows Shinji Kido and Ren Akiyama pictures of her childhood drawing, which explains the reasoning for the Advent Monsters and Shiro's reason to start the Rider War.
Synopsis source : wiki

So this movie is another alternate ending for the series. I don't understand why the need to make an alternate ending. In this movie, the plot is kinda different than the series. Again, the storyline is hard for me to understand. The ending is kinda cliffhanger. At least at the ending Shinji is not dead and he fights alongside Ren,


Anyway, I don't know why the needs of another ending, well I enjoy watching it. In this movie, Kitaoka does not have a sad fate compare to the series. Well in this movie there are new character, Miho. She is a female rider. She have an awesome sut. :D. Well, I love seeing cameo appearance of Agito's characters. It is so nostalgic xD. 

When I saw Shouichi I keep thinking where I have saw him. When I saw his smile.. It just remind me of Agito!!

Overall, this movie is entertaining.With that I rate it 3 out of 5.





Kamen Rider Ryuki Series Review - click here
Kamen Rider Episode Final Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...