my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Passengers [2016]
Saturday, April 22, 2017

Passengers [2016]

Synopsis :

The spaceship, Starship Avalon, in its 120-year voyage to a distant colony planet known as the "Homestead Colony" and transporting 5,258 people has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers. As a result one hibernation pod opens prematurely and the one person that awakes, Jim Preston (Chris Pratt) is stranded on the spaceship, still 90 years from his destination. Written by Eirini
Synopsis source : iMDb

This is one of my favourite movie. I love it. At first it kinda have boring storyline. Just imagine 2 people in the entire movie? Well, it turns out this movie is really amazing. Well the entire movie have 4 casts if you count on Bartender robot as people.

Overall, this movie have interesting and entertaining storyline. I just love seeing Arthur the bartender. He is one funny bartender. I never imagined I will be sad seeing him at the climax. Poor Arthur.



Can you imagine went to a trip that took 120 year? It is amazing!! I love the concept. Overall, I love this movie with that I rate it 5 out of 5.. :D

Well I hope the ending shows Jim and Aurora 's childrens. They will growing up in the spaceships o_O. Probably have entire race in the spaceships LOL.. This is one of amazing movie and recommended for people love this Sci-Fi stuff.



Trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...