my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3
Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3


Synopsis :
The third season of the American television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which is based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division), revolves around the character of Phil Coulson and his team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, who assemble a team of Inhumans to deal with new threats to the world. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise, and is produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions. Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jeffrey Bell serve as showrunners.
Source : wiki

Yay done for another season. This season focus more on the Inhumans and Hyda. I love this season as it have a strong storyline. Well Daisy have some weird personality towards the end. It kinda hard to know what she up to.

Overall, this season have a really satisfying ending. It managed to conclude the season really nicely. Well I am excited to know what the next season will shows us. With that I rate it 4 out of 5.. :D

Iron Man Review - click here
The Incredible Hulk Review - click here
Iron Man 2 Review - click here
Thor Review - click here
Captain America - The First Avenger Review - click here
The Avengers Review - click here
Iron Man 3 Review - click here
Thor : The Dark World Review - click here
Captain America : The Winter Soldier Review - click here
Guardians of The Galaxy Review - click here
Avengers : Age of Ultron Review - click here
Ant-Man Review - click here
Captain America : Civil War Review - click here
Doctor Strange Review - click here
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Review - click here

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2 Review - click here
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3 Review - click here

Agent Carter Season 1 Review - click here
Agent Carter Season 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...