my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Rurouni Kenshin Live-Action [2012]
Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rurouni Kenshin Live-Action [2012]

Synopsis :

Former legendary assassin Kenshin Himura (Takeru Sato) has now become a wandering samurai. Offerring aid & protecting those in need as atonement for his past deeds. During this time Kenshin Himura comes across and aides Kaoru Kamiya (Emi Takei). Her father opened the Kamiya Kasshin-ryu, a kendo school located in Tokyo and Kaoru is now an instructor there. Kaoru then invites Kenshin to stay at her dojo. Their relationship develops further, but Kenshin is still haunted by his violent past ...
synopsis source : asianwiki

My review :


Finish this one.. I just miss Kenshin huhu...  So anyway.. My review there are some that I liked and some that I dislikes.. For the thing that I liked..

The storyline is  great I think.. It does follow the  anime/manga version but some modification.. Two hours and  they managed to get all the main characters to be there and many important fighting scene is here.. The
fighting scene look  great.. Even if it look unreal it look cool..


At first when I saw Takero Hisamatsu as Kenshin I don't even  know if he can  be Kenshin (no offend to
his fans.. Hey I like him too.. Just he doesn't have the Kenshin's aura..) Then  as I watch the movie.. He look fine.. Becoming Kenshin seems to fit him.. :D He even have Kenshin's accent.. I  just love Kenshin talks.. Sound so gentle xD.. So basically what I like the storyline seems fine to  me..

What I don't like is the camera angle.. It seems to shoots a weird angle.. I mean when there are  some scenes when some guy is talking  and I don't even know who because the camera is zoomed out.. Too far if you ask me.. I don't know if they are trying new camera angle or anything but I hate it..  I can't even enjoy  the  nice fighting scene.. What I saw just someone is fighting but I can't fully appreciate the arts!! Meh.. Then some fighting scene  is nice  but some so bland.. The Sonosuke fighting scene is just a brawling
with some guy.. It doesn't have anything to look forward too.. No arts!! :( .. I'm expecting more as I'm a
great fans of Sonosuke xD ..



So  anyway.. I think this movie is worth watching for Rurouni Kenshin fans...  I give it 4 out  of 5...  :D



* Takero Hisamatsu is a great actor, he can be carefree Kenshin and fearsome Hitokiri Battousai.. *




the trailer source : click here





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...